Home About Me My Classroom Contact Me TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Pinterest Facebook Instagram Image Map

Thursday, June 11, 2015

I have BIG news!!!!!  I have accepted a kindergarten teaching position at another school here on the beach.  I am SUPER excited, but can I just say how incredibly nervous I am.  I have never taught kindergarten before, and was always that person that said I would never teach that grade level.  But you know what?  I am actually excited and looking forward to what God has in store for me.  I struggled all year trying to decide if I wanted to request a transfer.   I loved my old school and was there for quite some time.  I decided to put it in God's hands to guide me to where I am needed the most and where would be the best place for myself and my daughter.  Whitney will be starting first grade, so this is the perfect time to make a change.  She even has friends at this school from prek, so I know she will be okay.  Plus my very good friend, from Run Ms. Nelson's Got the Camera, is going to be her first grade teacher so I know she will be in very good hands. 
I started this blog last summer, but never had time to blog like I had planned.  Now I hope that you will follow along with me as I create a digital scrapbook/diary of my new adventures in kindergarten.  I'm going to my old classroom today to clean it out and move to my new school.  I'll post pics later.  Let the adventure begin!!!!!  P.S.  Any tips and tricks from you kinder gals out there would be gladly accepted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment